In this guide, I will try to answers some of your basic questions like -What exactly the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is? Farmer eligibility criteria, Important documents required. How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration online and get benefit from it. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi online registration, pmkisan.gov.in Registration Page. How to Download and submit an Application form in Online and offline pdf Form, Helpline Number for PMKSY, FAQs and Much More.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme Details-
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana |
|Scheme Governed and funded by||The Central Government|
|Launched in||1st December 2018|
|Who Launched it?||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|For Whom?|| Small and Marginal farmers who own Maximum 2 Hectare of land|
|Objective||To support farmer’s growth by providing them funds for the Agricultural expenses|
|Fund Amount||Rs. 6,000/- yearly ( Rs.2,000/- per 4 months )|
|Funds Will Be Transferred to||Nationalised Bank Account of the beneficiary|
How you can get benefited from Samman Nidhi Yojana?
What makes thousands of farmers apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is this list of benefits.
In our detailed guide about Kisan Samman Nidhi online form, we will make sure that you too can receive these benefits-
- The government has sanctioned Rs. 75,000 Crore per anum for Kisan Nidhi Yojana
- Every farmer who will make it to the beneficiary list of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna will receive the yearly fund of Rs. 6,000/- ( Rs. 2,000/- every 4 Month)
- Kisan Samman Nidhi will be credited directly to the beneficiary farmer’s nationalized bank account. Thereby small or marginal farmers will be able to bear their agricultural expenses.
Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme?
This point will surely save your precious time!!
Before you dive directly into the Kisan Samman Nidhi online form, it’s important to check the eligibility criteria of PM Kisan Yojana.
I have listed them as follows-
- It’s obvious yet important, to become eligible for the pm Kisan Samman Yojana, you must have the Indian citizenship.
- The definition of the family for the Scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- The legal representative of the farmer who died after 01.02.2019 is also eligible for the Scheme until he belongs to the small and marginal farmer category.
- Farmers must have an account in the nationalized bank.
- initially, pm Kisan Samman yojana was limited to the small and marginal farmers and their families who hold a maximum of 2 hectares of land. But later on, this limit took over as per the Modi government election manifesto on 01.06.2019. Now all farmers of India are eligible for the pm Kisan Nidhi irrespective of the land they hold. (Except people who come under exclusion)
- Aadhar Card is now mandatory for Kisan Samman Nidhi’s new registration and for getting future Installments.
- Apart from the above eligibility criteria, there are some people who are not eligible for Getting PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Installments they are as follows –
- All Institutional Landholders- Holdings such as government farms, farms of sugarcane factories, cooperative farms, lands managed by trusts would be treated as institutional holdings.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts- Such as President of India, Vice President of India and Chairman of the Rajya Sabha, Prime Minister of India, Chief Justice of India, Speaker of the Lok Sabha, Chief Election Commissioner, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Chairman of Union Public Service Commission, Attorney General of India.
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees who belong to Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies.
- Retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more ( Multi-tasking staff, Class IV / Group D employee’s are Exempted)
- All persons who paid income tax last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Important documents required for Kisan Samman Scheme
Till now you must have checked your eligibility for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana, and now it’s time to get yourself ready with the following documents before we head on to the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana form-
- Updated Khatauni i.e. Land Record (as of January 2020).
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
Kisan Samman Registration Process
Every Year thousands of farmers are getting benefited by the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Till now Indian Government distributed millions of Rupees under PM Kisan Yojna.
The farmers who have applied for the Kisan Samman Yojna by filling out the latest Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2020 Application form are getting Rs. 6000/- yearly!!
Unfortunately, lakhs of farmers are still not getting benefitted from PM Kisan Scheme. Every farmer is searching for Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Process. But applying for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojna is not that easy as it sounds.
The reason why hundreds of farmers don’t make it to the beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojna is because of wrong or half-knowledge of the scheme.
So, here I am with the step by step guide on how to do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration at pmkisan.gov.in and get Rs. 6000/- yearly!! Let’s Dive in –
Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Online Process 2020
After Assembling all the Essential Documents which is Described above, Now it’s time for practically going through the pm kisan online registration form which will make your work much more comfortable.
If you want to apply for the Kisan Samman Yojana online, you can do so by yourself (Free) or with the help of a nearby C.S.C. centre/ Sahaj Registration (Service Charge will apply)
Here is how fill Apply for Kisan Samman Yojana Scheme Online Registration form online by Yourself-
- Step 1-
1st of all visit the official website of Kisan Samman i.e. pmkisan.gov.in and click on Farmers Corner as it is shown in the Snapshop Below.
- Step 2-
After clicking on the Farmers Corner tab click on the 1st option i.e. New Farmer Registration.
- Step 3-
As soon as you click on the New farmer Registration Tab, A new tab will open where you will be required to Enter your Aadhar Card Number, Captcha Code and Hit “Click here to continue” Button.
- Step 4-
If you are not registered on the portal a popup will appear before you. Select “Yes” option and Continue.
- Step 5-
After clicking on the Yes button PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Form will appear before you and ask for basic details like Domicile Information, Aaddhar and Bank Account Info. Enter the details and click on “Submit for Aadhar Authentication” for Aadhar Approval.
(Keynote – Enter Farmer name as it is in your Aadhar Card to avoid any future Problem related to installment payment failure)
- Step 6-
The 2nd half of pmkisan.gov.in registration form will ask you to fill your mobile number, DOB and Father/Husband. After that enter Your Land Record Details by clicking on the add button located at extreme right-Hand Side.
At the end click on the box asking for self-declaration form and Hit Save button as it is highlighted in the Image Below.
That’s it…. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen and that means you have successfully applied for New PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi Registration Online by yourself.
[ Don’t forget to Check – PM Kisan Samman Status Check Online]
Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration through CSC / Sahaj Registration Online
If you want to avoid this hassle and ready to spend some money, you can go for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration through C.S.C. or Jan Seva Kendra. Here is the way to help you out in this regards –
Open Chrome and Search, “C.S.C. or Jan Seva Kendra near me.”
Contact the one with a good rating.
Visit them with the documents and pay the necessary fees. Generally Rs. 50 is charged for such service by CSC or Jan Seva Kendra.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Registration Offline
If you still want to apply for the Kisan Samman Yojna offline Mode, then you can go with the following steps-
Contact the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Agriculture officer at the block level.
Fill out the above form provided below and attach the necessary documents like photocopy of aadhar card, bank passbook, and khatauni i.e. your land record
Submit it to the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Agriculture officer at the block level.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2020 Application form pdf
For all those who want to Register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme in offline mode can Download this PDF Form which will make your way to getting your first Rs 6,000/-
Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF download here.
(Note: Though it’s a general Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna form, there are chances that it might not be applicable at your place. In such a case, you can contact concerned officials for the help)
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Helpline Number-
For all the queries and problems related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojna, Government has released the following;-
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll-Free), 120-6025109
You can also check out the official government PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Website Here
If you have successfully registered on the Kisan Samman portal and not receiving payment or have received first 2 installments then don,t forget to read our Exclusive guide on – PM Kisan Samman Correction Online
Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and family. Stay tuned to Kisan Samman Yojna for the latest updates.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna is a farmer’s scheme launched and funded by the central government and implemented by the state government.
It’s objective is to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers to meet their agricultural expenses.
The scheme started by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 st December 2018 and officially announced by the Piyush Goyal on 1st Feb 2019
Small and marginal farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojna get Rs. 6,000/- every year in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000/- every four months.
Previously Kisan Samman Yojna was only for small and marginal farmers, but as per the 2019 manifesto of the BJP government all the farmers are now covered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi except the farmers who come under the exclusion categories (Kisan Samman Yojna Update)
Registration for PM Kisan Nidhi can be done online as well as offline way.
For online registration- Through pmkisan.gov.in or CSC centers
For offline registration- Through local patwari
Visit our website for an easy and detailed guide of Kisan Samman Nidhi new registration (both online and offline)
Following documents are required for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2020-
Photocopy of Aadhar Card
Photocopy of Bank Passbook
Updated Khatouni i.e. Land Record (as of January 2020)
The bank account, which is connected with your Aadhar card number or Jandhan account should be provided for Kisan Samman yojana online.
For checking PM Kisan beneficiary Status there are 3 ways –
By CSC Centre, Sahaj Seva Kendra
By Kisan Samman Customer Care Helpline Number
Visit our website for the step by step guide.
By checking the pm Kisan beneficiary status
If you have not received any instalment or have not received any amount after 2nd instalment there is a possibility that your account is pending for correction.
If so you must read our article about PM Kisan Samman Correction Online.
Kisan Samman Helpline Number- 1800-11-5526 or 155261
If the above article provided you with some value, then please share it to help more people by using the following platforms.
And if you have any problem related to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, then post your problems in the below comment section so that we can help you.